A customizable, fill-in-the-blank agreement to use when hosting a digital product bundle with other contributors.
Creating digital product bundles can be a great way to increase your reach, get in front of new faces, and generate sales for all parties involved. However, with multiple contributors, it’s important all of you are on the same page regarding roles, responsibilities, ownership, payment, and more. This agreement includes everything you need to ensure a smooth and professional relationship with your contributors while protecting everyone’s interests.
What it is: A customizable agreement that protects all parties involved in a digital product bundle—setting legally-binding expectations, boundaries, and responsibilities.
Who it’s for: Online educators and service providers who collaborate with contributors to create bundled offers. This is good for bundles that include any of the following:
- Digital Products
- PDFs, Ebooks, Guides
- Any other digital resources
When you need it: If you’re putting together a digital product bundle with other contributors.
Why you need it: Any time you are working on a project or offer with other business owners or contributors, it’s important you all agree to the same set of obligations, expectations, boundaries, and more.
Includes the following essential clauses:
- Contributor Responsibilities: Clearly define what you expect from your collaborators, ensuring they understand their roles and obligations.
- Company Responsibility: Establish the company's commitments and assure your contributors that they can rely on your support.
- Commission: Transparently spell out the commission structure, leaving no room for confusion or disputes.
- Intellectual Property: Safeguard your platform and contributors' work by clearly defining the ownership and usage rights.
- No Guarantees Regarding Income: Clearly outline any limitations or disclaimers, ensuring both parties understand the risks and responsibilities involved.
- Marketing Responsibilities: Spelling out how a collaborative product should and should not be marketed is essential to protecting all parties involved in the Bundle Contributor Program.
Other Info: We understand that the educational landscape is ever-evolving, so we keep this contract up-to-date to reflect the latest industry changes. You'll receive all future updates at no extra cost.