You know that little box at checkout that says “I agree to the Terms & Conditions”? That’s what these are! If you’re selling anything online you must have a Terms of Purchase in place to protect your product or service and lay out exactly what will happen if the purchaser requests a refund, initiates a chargeback, or gives away your digital product. This template covers all of that and more. It’s specifically designed to be used for digital goods and services like templates, ebooks, guides and courses. You shouldn’t be selling anything online without one.
Page length: 7
Peace of mind: 100%
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word & PDF formats.
- Easy-to-use fill in the blank, find and replace template.
- Written without legalese so you actually understand what you're signing.
- Every template comes with our customization guide that walks you through how to edit the document.
- All templates are drafted by Amber Gilormo, Esq. a seasoned entrepreneur and attorney with over a decade of experience in the legal industry, so you know what you get is legally enforceable and will work to protect your business.
- Each contract is peer reviewed by industry specific experts so it has everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Every purchase is a massive discount for a lawyer-drafted document considering our 1:1 services start at $2,500 and only go up from there.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group for contract support, biz tips and networking.
Here are the essential clauses in this template:
- General Purpose
- Scope of Products/Services
- No Warranties
- No Guarantees
- Geographic Limitations
- Return Policy
- Intellectual Property
- Consent to Use
- Age Restrictions
- Changing Terms
- Privacy + Protection of Personal Information
- Store Presentation Error
- Termination of Use
- Limitation of Liability
- Maximum Damages
- Binding Arbitration
- Choice of Law
- Force Majeure
- Heading for Convenience
- Entire Agreement
- All Rights Reserved