Are you a social media manager, strategist, reels expert, or do you only do VIP days? This 1:1 client contract covers ALL.THE.THINGS. Social media managers no longer just do traditional client account management-this field has rapidly evolved to encompass all kinds of service offerings and your contract should evolve with you. This contract template is designed to give you creative control over every aspect of your service offerings and set a detailed job scope so you can clearly define what you will be providing (and what you need from your client) on each job you take on.
Here are a few of the items our 1:1 client contract lets you dictate:
- Social Media Agency and Client responsibilities
- Who owns the work you create for the Client
- The work you'll do for your client, when you'll do it, and how you'll get paid
Say buh-bye to scope creep and upgrade you client contract today!
Page Length: 13
Peace of Mind: 100%
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word & PDF formats.
- Easy-to-use fill in the blank, find and replace template.
- Written without legalese so you actually understand what you're signing.
- Every template comes with our customization guide that walks you through how to edit the document.
- All templates are drafted by Amber Gilormo, Esq. a seasoned entrepreneur and attorney with over a decade of experience in the legal industry, so you know what you get is legally enforceable and will work to protect your business.
- Each contract is peer reviewed by industry specific experts so it has everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Every purchase is a massive discount for a lawyer-drafted document considering our 1:1 services start at $2,500 and only go up from there.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group for contract support, biz tips and networking.
Here are the clauses included in this template:
- General Purpose
- Agency Responsibilities
- Client Responsibilities
- Creative Control
- Fees + Expenses
- File Storage
- Limitation of Liability
- Maximum Damages
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright Ownership
- Term + Termination
- Independent Contractor Status
- Binding Arbitration
- Choice of Law
- No Waiver
- Force Majeure
- Transfer + Assignment
- Headings for Convenience
- Entire Agreement + All Rights Reserved
- Statement of Work covering:
- Project Scope
- Client Deliverables
- Agency Deliverables
- Office Hours
- Edits + Revisions