HIRING AN INFLUENCER FOR YOUR BRAND?
Grow YOUR BUSINESS WHILE PROTECTING AGAINST UNNECESSARY Fines & LEGAL COSTS
Trusted By Hundreds Of Business Owners Around The USA
Influencers are a great way to build your brand! After all, people buy from people they know, like, and trust. It’s like word of mouth marketing on steroids.
BUT, you need to know this about working with influencers-
The Federal Trade Commission is cracking down on influencers and brands who don’t comply with their rules and regulations on advertising practices.
It’s more important than ever to have a solid contract in place to protect your business against these risks when you hire an influencer.
Guarding your brand is a breeze with this Brand Influencer Agreement template where you can lay out exactly what your influencer can and can not do while promoting your products and services.
It’s Easy as 1-2-3
This Brand Influencer Agreement template covers everything from
- Posting schedule
- Intellectual property rights
And most important - it sets expectations on conduct that are crystal clear.
- Instant access to your template as a digital download in Word & PDF formats.
- Easy-to-use fill in the blank, find and replace template.
- Written without legalese so you actually understand what you're signing.
- Every template comes with our customization guide that walks you through how to edit the document.
- All templates are drafted by Amber Gilormo, Esq. an attorney with over a decade of experience in the legal industry, so you know what you get is legally enforceable and will work to protect your business.
- Each contract is peer reviewed by industry specific experts so it has everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Every purchase is a massive discount for a lawyer-drafted document considering our 1:1 services start at $2,500 and only go up from there.
- Exclusive invite to our private Facebook Group for contract support, biz tips and networking.
Everything you need, all in one solution
Here are the clauses included in this contract:
- Partnership Exclusivity
- Brand Influencer Assurances
- Code of Conduct
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- Consent to Use
- Independent Contractor Status
- Binding Arbitration
- Choice of Law
- Severability + Waiver
- Force Majure
- Transfer + Assignment
- Headings for Convenience
- Entire Agreement
- All Rights Reserved
- Brand Influencer Statement of Work
- Code of Conduct